Harry Potter and the Monster of all things banned

And at around 6 pm, yesterday, I was at E square, all over again. The weekend was looming large and I had only one thought in my mind - Harry Potter. Yup! the new movie. But I was in for a disappointment as the late night show was a sell out already. But a couple of current show tickets were available. I bought tickets for the late night Hum-Tum show and was about to leave the scene. But then the megalomaniac movie monster inside me stirred. I had to get back to the office and finish some work. But what the heck..what of those few HP tickets still left. But then I hesitated. The battle lasted for exactly 3 mins which was just enough for the monster to squash the fledgeling voice of conscience. At the end of those 3 minutes, I was filled with that feeling of immense excitement and anticipation that is known to those who are have that resident evil lurking inside. But as it turned out the battle time was also just enough for the rest of the HP tickets to be sold out. I had rushed to park my bike inside, paid the damn guy(well he refused to refund me later :() at the parking. And then it hit me. The the look on my partner in crime, a young(er..) nubile friend from office said it all. We had lost it, damn it. Ah! the lucky fellow inside the theater. And instantly, I was filled with the bitterness that is know only to them who, again, have the resident evil inside. Anyway, a lesson learnt. When its the matter of the monster, just as when it is of love, donn think. Just let the monster take control and will be happy for at least the next 3 hours or may be till the new day dawns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foot-in-Mouth

My Cup of Eleven

Sarkaar