In-fame...

I have become quite known in my office circle for propounding theories about anything and everything in sight and related to human relationships. I have also been lovingly(grudgingly) branded "Aaj ka Freud (misspelled as fraud)" by a certain well known celebrity across my cube wall who also happens to share my office circle. I have also seen some kids reading some heavy handed philosophical stuff from which they seem to get affected quite easily. This has given me quite a neat idea to write about such stuff (or mostly my findings) in some form in this blog. The ways in-fame are mysterious ;-)

Comments

J Ramanand said…
guess my notoriety is rubbing off on you.
Anonymous said…
What can one expect when we are rubbing shoulders almost every day of my life, Ramanand ;-)

Daemon
Anonymous said…
Write the book as soon as possible otherwise the kids may harm themselves by reading that psycho stuff.And do name it such a way so that these kids are attracted to read your book..........
All the Best
Hope to read more stuff abt it from this blog...

Popular posts from this blog

Foot-in-Mouth

My Cup of Eleven

Who's Acting Strange??