Still Blank and More ...

Its been quite a while since I wrote anything. Hmm...probably a good sign, who knows.

Nothing much has changed since I wrote last. I have pondered about my state almost every single minute since. My Mom has made her usual remarks about her already found a bahu with only date to be fixed and about all the exploits of my not yet 2 feet bhateeja. My dad, now leading a happily retired life, is anxious about my non chalance/disgust about every possible thing life has to offer (and a wife being one among them), and is learning computers himself. Given his enthusiasm, he will surely beat me to the post which should give me some jitters, I guess :-) I have also watched my usual quota of movies. In between, I have slogged quite a bit as well. So, all the more reason to hate what I do or more accurately not (want to) do. This seriuosly is turning out to be an anti climax though frankly, as the wise would say, it should be starting. I have also sufferred my old childhood friend for the past 2 days who had come to town on some official visit. I have become quite anti social in the past years. Good that he is an old mate of mine and would attribute my rashness to my brilliance ;-) I have also met some pretty interesting people(one, to be exact) in the past weeks. And believe it or not, I have also tried making up my mind about marriage. But the more I think about it, the more far fetched it seems. Who needs a girl when you can peacefully eat and sleep and watch movies and make fun of every dick, harry and teena in sight without feeling guilty or ashamed a bit? On second thoughts, as dick, harry and teena are disappearing fast getting tied up with each other, its actually a neat idea to get a teena for urself so that u can crack ur tasteful(less, to them) jokes on them. Hmm..will have to think abt that. By now, if u are reading this and thinking that I have completely lost it than u can not be more right. U understand me exactly. I have reached a state where I can't make up my mind about anything. Because, if u at it your way, it might be important. On the other hand, if u look at it my way, then it doesn't matter much and u should also stop worrying about it. Now, donn u think that I don't worry. In fact thats what I do all through the passing vehicles and time. I keep worring that I donn worry and hence something is wrong with me. In short, I don't care.

Probably, I should change the topic.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Think abt it again before its gets tooooooooo late....
According to me say yes to your mother's choice if you can't get it by yourself....

Popular posts from this blog

Foot-in-Mouth

My Cup of Eleven

Who's Acting Strange??