Guru - the day after

After having a good night sleep, I am in the mood for making allowances. Or rather putting down these few more thoughts that occurred to me this morning. Firstly, speaking of songs, I do remember one, Tere Bina Besuadi-Besuadi.... Mildly aching and soulful, it was admittedly beautiful and well sung by Rehman. But as I have said before, this song too, is more of a reminder. Remember Swades?? So, over all the music was routinely good but had a already-heard-before quality.

Next, Madhwan and Vidya Balan didn't have much to do. But Mr. Madhvan should believe in his ability and should not look like he is acting. Bit harsh, yes, but after his opening RHTDM salvo, I have become a little circumspect of the guy. STOP COPYING , DUDE!! Vidya is easy on eyes though.

Make up was also good. Abhishek looked rather convincing as the paunch flaunting, ageing industrialist. On the other hand, post Dhoom2, Ms. Rai seems to have shed the extra flab and was looking beautiful.

These days I have been watching movies on Sat/Sun mornings. Why? Cheaper shows at E-Square. And I have enjoyed starting my day with a movie. Plus it does leave the whole day for all other activites. And you can round off the day by watching another movie after dinner at home on any of those English movie channels :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foot-in-Mouth

My Cup of Eleven

Sarkaar