Roger Vs. Rafa??

Will it be Roger? Or Rafa again? Depends on the day. Federers. Nadal can't be run down. Federer can be. And then he starts making mistakes. Have seen it again and again. His only chance on clay against Rafa is to keep rallies short and try to serve and volley. Sure he can churn out magical cross courters routinely but Rafas ability for the same has been largely overlooked. So, my bet is Rafa but I want Roger to win. At least give us a decent game. Moya game was a complete washout. Even Hewitt fought better. I thought, Hewitt just ran out of sets and probably started a bit too slowly. Else, we could have had a major upset already. Djokovic is a complete unknown quantity to me but I don't expect him to spring a surprise. Although, he did mention that he has beaten Rafa before on hard court. Davydenko, on the other hand might give Federer a tough time if he holds his game together. Very agile on court but has a fairly straight forward game. Anyways, lets hope we have a Roger-Rafa final and hope they give us a fitting finale and not a mistakes ridden damp squib.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foot-in-Mouth

My Cup of Eleven

Who's Acting Strange??